Work With Us
Our team are very important to us, so we’ve created Our People – a document that outlines our company ethos, ways of working and benefits.
Job title: Operations Analyst
Job type: Full-time / permanent
Salary: up to £36,000
Holiday: 40 paid days off incl. 7(+) for end of year closure, 8 bank holidays, 1 birthday day, 3 volunteering days.
Probation period: 6 months
Job Location: Old Street, London (flexible working)
Start date: ASAP
ourscreen : Making Cinema Social
Social media and online film viewing are driving a new golden age for cinema. Here at ourscreen we are evolving cinema from a shared experience to a social experience and transforming the existing market size globally, without the need for physical expansion.
Powered by our platform & database it takes only one person to drive hundreds of ticket sales. Our crowdsourcing model removes risk for all parties, and allows us to centralise transactions and data. ourscreen has access to better films than Netflix, higher occupancy rates than traditional multiplexes and the cinema industry on side. We are now gearing up for growth.
We are looking for a highly organised Operations Analyst to join a fast-paced start-up during a crucial growth period. Your role will be instrumental in ensuring the smooth running of company operations and the successful delivery of new projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the UK’s leading cinema chains, alongside the world’s greatest distributors and film studios. You can be a part of a team where you have a genuine impact on the future of the business and work closely with company owners.
UK Cinema Box Office in 2018 was £1.4bn with an average Cinema Occupancy of just 20%.
ourscreen allows vast numbers of new screenings to be created within this available 80% inventory and all locally promoted, at scale, with low operational support.
ourscreen encourages more people to return to the cinema more often and brings new audiences to their local cinema - 40% of our audience are first time visitors to their cinema.
ourscreen fuses data, social media, and real world experiences to meet a core human need: Having a great time in the company of others... on your terms. It all starts with one simple question:
If you could watch anything in the cinema, what would you watch?
The successful candidate will take ownership of all the internal and customer facing policies, basing solutions on the interplay between our platform, suppliers and customers.
You will also be expected to diagnose issues, troubleshoot, and continuously optimise how the business operates.
You will be very comfortable working with different personalities across multiple departments and possess excellent verbal, communication, and presentation skills.
An important component of the role is key account management. The ability to work with, maintain, and develop strong relationships with third parties is a must, as is previous negotiation experience.
The ideal candidate will have a very strong background in rigorous, structured thinking; together with confidence, insightful commercial acumen and absolute attention to detail.
- Oversee all platform operations, screenings logistics, liaising with cinema, right holders and screening hosts
- Define and recommend short and long term organisational priorities.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure the flawless execution of projects
- Develop and implement improved operating models
- Manage and deliver projects
- Create processes and workflows to empower and develop people
- Data analysis to improve platform operations
- Simplify processes to ensure efficient, scalable working practices
- Support bookkeeper and accountant with all box office revenue
- 2+ years operational experience at a tech firm
- Excellent academic performance, ideally within operational management or a business related area
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Keynote, google docs and project management tools
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Commercially astute with excellent communication and presentation skills across all audiences, able to present rigorous analysis and insight with simplicity clarity and confidence.
- Proven ability to multitask, deliver exceptional results and motivate others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, self-motivated, fun
- Film &/or Cinema industry experience a plus (not essential)
How To Apply:
Please send your CV and a cover email to email@example.com
Please include a description of an inspiring story from the world of business.
Please title your email “Operations Analyst.”
Application deadline: August 12th 2019