Virtual Cinema by ourscreen - Consumer Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions "OS" refers to ourscreen Ltd and/or Virtual Cinema by ourscreen (as applicable).
- Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or OSk to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle OS or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fees per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable except as set out in paragraphs 3, 4, 6, 16, and 35 below.
- If you order or buy more tickets than the maximum permitted per person, per card or per household, we may cancel all of the order or tickets, in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid.
- To prevent fraud and protect OS and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
- You must inform OS of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- On rare occasions the show or event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery and collection
- Tickets will be despatched to you electronically.
- We will try to despatch tickets to you promptly by the despatch method agreed at the time of booking.
- Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions. This is subject to any rights you may have pursuant to Ticket Protection purchased when you bought the tickets.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such tickets be refunded.
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event
- Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the Distributor or Promoter. OS cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
- You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- If a Distributor or Promoter cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, show time or (concerts only) headline act and confirms this to OS, OS will try to inform you. This will usually be contacted by email for online bookings. In urgent cases it may be by phone.
- If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, OS will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location. If an event is cancelled by the you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances. If you opted for Ticket Refund Protection this is also a non-refundable fee.
- If for any reason you are entitled to a refund, in most cases you must return any tickets you have:
- Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event or the date that we receive your returned tickets, whichever is later.
- No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event
Attending an event
- Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Event and OS. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the OS may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
- Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security checks for the safety of those attending the event). OS will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers.
- OS will highlight any terms, conditions or rules relating to the event of which it is aware and which it considers particularly significant, onerous or unusual. This will generally include age restrictions, ticket types etc. Information on where you can find full details of relevant terms, conditions or rules will be available during the online booking process.
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
- When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.
- Specific spaces may be allocated to you at the time of booking, but OS reserves the right to change these spaces to others of equal value.
- We may share your personal information with Promoters, Distributore and partners as necessary only for the purposes of the event. We will not otherwise share that information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
- OS will share your information with 3rd parties only if you have given consent for us to do so. These 3rd parties may use your information to contact you with regards to the specific event or other relevant events you may be interested in, based on your purchase history.
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
- The contact details you provide to OS may be passed to the NHS test and trace team, if they make a request of the data controller. This is to enable them to notify you of potential exposure to Covid-19.
- Other than the disclosures referred to in the Terms & Conditions, we will not disclose any personal information without your permission, unless we are legally entitled or obliged to do so (for example, if required to do so by Court order, or in order to prevent fraud or any other crime).
- OS cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others (including Promoters, distributors and partners). However, OS does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
- The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and OS are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.