T&Cs MASSIVE Survey Prize Draw
1. The promoter is: ourscreen Ltd (company no. 07328372) whose registered office is at 137 Watling Street, Radlett, Hertfordshire, WD7 7NQ.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of ourscreen, Radio1, Radio 1xtra, Two Igloos or BFI and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be September 1st 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
A. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
B. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
C. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
D. The prize is as follows: one prize of £300.00 delivered via bank transfer.
The prize of £300 is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
E. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
F. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
G. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
H. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
I. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
J. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
K. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
M. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
N. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Any questions please email: email@example.com